Brittany. 23. Vermont.
Getting Fit. Goal: Run a 1/2 Marathon.
Male rape victim talks about why he finds male rape funny at the Atomic Vaudeville Cabaret in June of 2012.
Full Video: [x]
GIFs made by /u/inadreamscape
I was about to get kind of upset untill I finished it to the end. Its so true though.
It’s sad from this poster, we know exactly what happened.
this makes me so angry
Whenever I hear people defending rapists by making excuses such as 'they lead them on' or 'did you see what they were wearing' I casually interrupt them and ask if 'my six-year-old-self was asking for it by simply wearing a uniform to school?'.
IT. SHUTS. THEM. UP. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
THIS MADE ME TEAR UP FOR REAL OMG WOW
this is brill
I thought this was going somewhere else…
Georgian First Grader Beaten and Sexually Assaulted by Male Classmates…School Says Boys Just “Rough Housing”
Valdosta - Three first grade boys kept a female classmate outside after recess by hiding in the woods, pushing her face first into the ground. The victim, whose name is being withheld, has suffered scarring to the right side of her face from broken tree branches and rocks that she was allegedly assaulted with both physically and sexually.
The victim was able to escape the male classmates after fifteen minutes of torture, running into a fifth grade classroom and alerting a teacher of what had happened. The principle of the elementary school said he had a “man to man” talk with the boys and their parents, giving them two days of suspension. He neglected calling the local authorities claiming “it did not seem like a police matter, just simple rough housing gone a little too far”.
The parents of the victim are looking to press charges on the boys for sexual and physical assault, as well as a possible law suit against the school district. District superintendent was not available for comment.
This is called rape culture you guys. The girl was 7 years old and they called it “rough housing” between boys.
Please boost this post! People NEED to hear about this.
Oh my fucking gosh
Fuck you have a man to man talk with 7 year old’s??
I AM OUTRAGED. 1ST GRADE BOYS ARE DOING THIS! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE NO MATTER WHAT AGE BUT SERIOUSLY, 1ST GRADE BOYS.
Most of my long time followers know how much I love having giveaways. And I felt this is such an appropriate time for another one. (click here to see previous giveaways) I truly appreciate every single one of you lovelies that choose to click that little follow button. So this is my way of saying thank you.
When I was thinking about this giveaway, I was looking at different items but after talking with some followers, I decided to give away another Fitbit Flex. It’s still one of my favorite little gadgets and pretty much every body that I know that owns one.
So here’s how it goes:
- MBF ME (This is a thank you for my followers)
- Re-blogs only please. No likes.
- Re-blog only once please. More times won’t disqualify you but it won’t help either so please, just one time. It’ll make my life easier.
- First 1000 re-blogs. But can go a tiny bit over.
- I will go through all the blogs and pick my favorite 100 and then I will let a random generator pick the winner.
- You can message me and suggest somebody if you know they really need it. They will be added to the 100 I pick. If they already entered, they will get a second entry and so on. It usually ends up being around 150 entries in all.
- The winner can pick the color.
- Please have your inbox open and be willing to give me your address.
- Even if you don’t need it you can still re-blog for your followers.
- Come say hi and be my friend. That’s kinda the whole point.
- Thanks lovelies ❤
but fer real yasmeen is the most insperational blog I’ve encountered. Her weight loss always gives me hope. Also she’s pretty cool. Definitely follow her.
You’re too sweet just too sweet :):) ❤